Thoughts of Scorpios in Love Relationships :
1. If a Scorpio loves, nothing anyone can say will change their mind.
2. Scorpio is a long term strategist especially when it comes to relationships.
3. How to Care for Scorpio:
When it comes to Scorpio, they need someone who is communicative of their thoughts and feelings. They don’t need emotional declarations of love or sappy cliche gestures. What they want is someone open, honest and direct with their love. They want a steady and simple type of love rather than something that can get twisted or confusing. Make them smile and be affectionate with them. They want someone who is independent but always dependable and honest.
4. Scorpio in Love:
Love is a big deal for them, and they never take it lightly. Flirtation is okay, but when they are in love, they want it all. When in love, they are at their most vulnerable because they know that the other person will hold all the cards. They are also quite possessive but will generally have it under control until it is really needed. Their love is very strong and lasting and may never really truly fade away even after they’ve moved on.
5. Scorpios are the most unconditional lovers you can be blessed with.
6. Emotions are always intense so when they say “I love you” trust that they mean it because they won’t waste your time.
7. Please don’t doubt my love for you, it’s the only thing I’m sure of – Scorpio
8. Anyone after Scorpio, you’re merely settling. I promise.
9. Choose me or lose me. I’m not a backup plan and definitely not a second choice.
10. I’ll ride with you through bullshit. Just don’t bullshit me.
11. Don’t expect Scorpio to play their part if you have other people auditioning for Scorpio’s role.
12. Feelings that fade were never real.
13. Heart to heart conversations are the best to me. Everyone’s vulnerable. Vulnerability attracts honesty, honesty attracts soul connections.
14. SCORPIO: How You Know They Like You:
They inquire a lot about you because the more they know, the closer they feel to you. They make themselves available to you as well.
15. How to Win a Scorpio:
They must feel that they can trust their lover completely, and that their passion will be returned.
16. Just because I want you in my life, doesn’t mean that I need you there. Don’t get it twisted, I will never beg someone to stay where they don’t want to be.
17. If I deem you untrustworthy, you automatically become a waste of time to me.
18. If you show me you don’t give a fuck, I’ll show you that I’m better at it.
19. If you ignore a Scorpio, chances are, you’ll lose them forever.
20. Loyalty is so attractive.
21. Never doubt a Scorpio’s sincerity. They always speak from the heart.
22. Scorpio will quietly observe you to determine if you are worthy of their trust and loyalty.
23. I don’t fear commitment, I fear wasting my time.
24. SCORPIO as a LOVER
In the entire Zodiac, the Scorpio is the most passionate lover. They radiate s..xuality and take intimacy extremely seriously. Their partners need to be intelligent and honest. Lovemaking for these Scorpios starts much more before they hit the sack. Right from the small conversation they make over dinner in a restaurant, to the drive back home. However, once in love, they are devoted and loyal til the very end. But forming relationships itself can be a tedious task. The Scorpio needs to build trust and respect for a potential mate slowly and thoroughly.
25. Be all in or get out. There is no halfway.
26. To a Scorpio, betrayal is like poision. It is the “death” of love.
27. If a Scorpio cares about someone, they can be very sacrificing, bending over backwards at times to prove their devotion, loyalty and depth of their relationship. Once betrayed however, Scorpio will change quickly and permanently. You will never see a greater heart turn cold, than a Scorpio who believed in you before your lies began to unfold.
28. Scorpio is like the ocean, lovely on the surface, but dive down into their depth and you’ll find beauty most people never see.
29. Scorpios don’t like being in an emotional limbo. So to them, it’s all or nothing.
30. I believe in fighting for a relationship. But I don’t believe in fighting for it alone.
31. Scorpio’s fixed nature means that when a Scorpio falls in love:
They feel that love right down to their very core.
The emotion is inseparable from the rest of their earthly existence.
The entire sensation of love serves to define them.
32. Scorpios often target deep, buried emotional truths or scars that others don’t want them to see… If you are going to be in a relationship with a Scorpio, expect all unresolved wounds of your past excavated, examined, and finally healed.
33. A hurt Scorpio could be thinking of you 24/7 and still, you wouldn’t hear from them.
34. Scorpio Lover
Scorpios get the worst rep in the entire zodiac, but the truth is they are a great catch. Yes, they like to be in charge, and they make this known from the gate. A Scorpio is pretty determined and has a strong sense of what they want. They deal with a ton of intense emotions that not many people can handle but their love and sacrifice balances this out. If you’re willing to open up that mystery book that is a Scorpio, you’ll likely see a happy ending.
35. Treat Scorpio like an option, and they’ll leave you like a choice.
36. SCORPIO looks for a love affair that will stand the test of time.
37. Scorpio needs constant proof of affection and is not suited to a partner who is undemonstrative.
38. Scorpio believes in holding up relationships to a very high standard.
39. I don’t do temprary love.